LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Thursday 7 September 2017

Hello There Little One



Hi there crafty peeps!!

I've been crafting a lot lately, but not had the old blogging-bug much. Its hard when it feels like I'm talking to no-one! I never know what to type lol.

Anyhoo, I made a card using the delightful new set from Neat and Tangled, Party On!

I used it on the card I made for the Neat and Tangled Design Team reunion, which you can see HERE, and I canNOT stop using it.

For my card today, I bent the giraffes neck a little, while t was on my acrylic block, and positioned it so it looked like it was peering down at the little bird.  I thought it would be a fun way to make a welcome-baby style of card.

The images are coloured with copics. The background was done with Holbein watercolours, the sentiment is a combo of Simon Says Stamp, and Concord & 9th.  That lovely little background is heat embossed with clear powder, and is from an older Avery Elle set.



I hope you like it! I'll be back with more soon

Linda xo

No comments: